Corporate Social Responsibility Principles for Asahi Group Suppliers
Asahi Beverages is committed to a principled approach to doing business. We operate in a way that promotes responsibility in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption and we expect the same from our suppliers.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility principles for suppliers are set out below. We request that our suppliers embrace, support and enact a set of values to support these principles.
Labour and Human Rights
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations in relation to employment practices, human rights and anti-discrimination
- Allow freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Ensure that working environments are safe, healthy and secure
- Promote diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity
- Ensure that no child, forced or compulsory labour is used
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations in relation to environmental performance, management and reporting
- Adopt a precautionary approach to environmental risks
- Promote greater environmental responsibility, including reducing use of natural resources, conservation of energy and water, waste management and recycling.
- Support development and progress of environmentally friendly technology
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations in relation to bribery, corruption and prohibited business practices
- Mitigate risk of corruption with an entertainment or gifts policy
- Maintain full confidentiality of trade information, business processes and technology